The NMSU Passport Acceptance Facility will be open on a reduced operating schedule beginning January 18, 2022. Office hours will be Monday through Thursday, 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm. Please use the schedule appointment link below to schedule your appointment. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 575-646-1631. If you have urgent passport needs, please call the U.S. Passport Information Line at 1-877-487-2778. For more information regarding passports or to find a Passport Acceptance Facility, go HERE.
- We apologize but we are no longer offering walk-in appointments.
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday: 8 am to 5 pm and closed from 12 pm to 1 pm.
- Questions can be addressed via email at email@example.com
- All forms must be filled out prior to arriving and we request copies be made in advance (one copy of citizenship, front, and back of ID). The necessary forms and required documents can be found at travel.state.gov. Please check your application for errors, as corrections are not allowed.
- For current information on NMSU’s COVID practices and policies, please visit NMSU NOW.
- Passport Processing Times have been updated to 8- 11 weeks for routine and 5-7 weeks for expedited. Please see the Department of State webpage for more information.
- As of December 27, 2021 both adult and minor passport books increased in price by $20
- Adult Passport Book – $130
- Minor Passport Book – $100
We look forward to assisting with all your passport needs!
Per NMSU policy: As of August 2, 2021 masks are required to be worn indoors on the NMSU campus. This includes the NMSU Passport Acceptance Facility.